[TUHS] DMR's page offline...

Angus Robinson angus at fairhaven.za.net
Wed May 27 19:14:02 AEST 2009

Hi

(Sorry this was supposed to go out on my fairhaven account not my work email.
I do apologies if it comes through twice, still learning kmail!!)
Just out of curiosity, why not host some of the stuff on the tuhs website ? (i
could be wrong and their might be some copy write stuff but if  dmr wont
mind ?

Regards,
Angus