[TUHS] Old mainframe I/O speed (was: core)

Clem cole clemc at ccc.com
Sat Jun 23 21:39:46 AEST 2018

PCI was a late 1980s DEC design bus design that where released via license ala the Ethernet experience of  the xerox/dec/Intel blue book.  DEC had mostly learned it lesson that interface standards were better shared.  I’ve forgotten now the name of the person who lead the team.  I did not know him very well.  I can picture his face as I said.

Sent from my PDP-7 Running UNIX V0 expect things to be almost but not quite.