[TUHS] Unix NCP protocol stack for ARPANET

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Mon Oct 25 05:28:34 AEST 2021

Ron. Where did the back ncp come from?as I said I never saw it and we tried
to find one.  Same for an IP implementation.  That's why we wrote one.  We
were 3coms first customer and I somewhere have the mailing evenlope marked
the 32 of December because they had a VC payment dependent on delivering
before end of year.

As for 11s. Yes that is true.  A lot of them front ended large systems as
Bob pointed out but many were self supporting as you note.

--
Sent from a handheld expect more typos than usual